- Build New Relationships and Revenue Streams
- Optimise stagnant clients and/or channels
- Create Better Sales Outcomes
- Ensure Sustainable Growth
- Reducing time to develop new partnerships through global reach
- Reducing time to market
- Creating new market opportunities through co-operation
Optimizing Sales Performance
- Focusing on the right opportunities
- Is your pipeline real?
- Improving return on bid ratios
- Challenging the status quo if results are stagnating
- Setting new bars for the “art of the possible” as a sales team
- Building new Tier 1 clients from neglected Tier 2/3 customers
Sales And Channel Development
- How to build and increase your pipeline
- Do you have the right people in the right roles?
- Hidden keys to building and growing channels and/or partners
- Maximising the opportunities from your existing Clients and/or partners?
Having worked with Richard to expand the North American mark...
Richard is a top-flight sales director whom I worked with at...
Richard is a seasoned sales and service-focused leader withi...
Richard is an exceptionally talented leader who brings a con...
Instated in 1998, Richard and I...
Richard's arrival at Clinical Solutions instigated many posi...
- More than 25 years’ sales and sales leadership
- Worked in North America, Europe, Australia, UK
- Territory, Major Accounts, Global Accounts, Channel sales
- Hardware, Software, Professional Services, Managed Services
- Provide services in Canada/US or international locations
- Short term assignments through to full time positions
- Commercial offerings linked to win/win outcomes
- Individual roles through to team leadership
- Access to a global reach of clients, partners, channels, technology and software vendors
- Networking, Contact Centre, CRM, Healthcare
- Sales leaders around the world
- Channel partners, SI’s, Service Providers
- Bidding But Not Winning
- Looking To Expand Regionally or Internationally
- Growth Limited by Sales Team
- Need to increase revenues from Tier 2 and 3 clients
- Flat Revenue Streams from Clients and/or Channels
- SME Looking to Grow
HIMSS17 – Tales from OrlandoAfter a week at HIMSS 17, it feels like you’ve just a completed a marathon. Having spent two full days there exceeding 25,000 steps per day, it is definitely a marathon not a sprint and you need to be prepared. For me HIMSS17 became an ultra-marathon, with my 21 hour day return journey f Read More
Creating new finish lines for your organizationAs the final of the European Football Championship approaches and the Rio Olympics are nearly upon us, it’s both a time to reflect where did it all go wrong for England, what enabled Wales to reach the semi-finals and who is dreaming of, and will achieve, Olympic gold. There are many cl Read More
Are you maximizing the relationships with your existing Clients?Do any organizations really feel this way, I don’t think so. However, when taking on a business a few years ago which had neglected its Clients, I began with some old sales adages. "It’s easier to sell into an existing Client than bring in ‘net new’ business"; "it costs five times Read More
(+1) 778 668 5980
For people in Vancouver and immediate districts, free one hour exploratory coffee meeting
Free initial 30 minute exploratory call